Where to go next, advice welcome

• macounpa
      macounpa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to ask for your recommendation which way to choose next.

I cleared 50$ free starting capital on Full Tilt, then deposited 100$ and I got 60% cleared within 14days. I presume on my results from 50K hands that within week i will clear remaining 40% so i will have at my disposal minimally 400$ BR

So question is what to do after that ?

1) Withdraw from FT, deposit on other room, ideally tracked by PS (so that exclude PKR, Pokerstars, Party poker) and try to clear another bonus ? Which room to take (on FT i play CG up to 0,1/0,25, volume 1-2K hands per day)

or

2) Stay on FT, participating in Iron man challenge (i am comfortably able do 50 points/day, with BR above 600$ i think that even 100+points/day is possible)

Thanks for your opinion, i am not so long in the online poker so any help welcome.
  • 7 replies
    • macounpa
      macounpa
      Bronze
      bump
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi macounpa,

This is really a subjective decision, some players like to keep switching between platforms clearing FDB's each time as they move, others prefer to find a platform where they like and are used to the software and stay put.

I wouldn't want to influence you either way as a rep of PokerStrategy. My own personal preference (as an ordinary member of this community - please ignore the Moderator status for this purpose) is that I have half a dozen different platforms that I occasionally play on, however I have my own preferred site which I play on pretty much all the time.

My personal view is that once you find a platform that you are familar with, enjoy the tournaments/variants on offer and used to where everything is (and of course get used to the type of players) it's best to stay and make best use of it. That's not to say however that I haven't used the other FDB's in the past myself and will no doubt continue to do one occasionally in the future.

Like I said, it really is up to you and your preference. PokerStrategy have some great sign up deals here, the best in the market, if you wanted to take advantage of them, go for it ;)

Good luck with whatever you decide. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • macounpa
      macounpa
      Bronze
      Hello Eagle, thx for your response and opinion, I see myself in the stage of building the bankroll so i think that i will choose some from the ipoker network rooms (my thought is that if i am able to be in profit at FT, ipoker (thinking of Paddy power cause 200% FDB) i presume has softer games when FT.

After successful (i hope) run i should return to FTP, i like their traffic, sw and feeling of challenge on every stake which i played to this moment
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Your welcome my friend, sounds like a solid plan to me :)

Maybe other members can help or give you their own opinions on ipoker for you, come on community don't fail me now :D ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • macounpa
      macounpa
      Bronze
      That should be great, will see what community on it ;-)
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I personally love FT, the MTTs are really good. I recently deposited on William hill for the 200% 1st depodit bonus, rake race and heaps of points per $$ rake. In addition as I now work full time + 3 hours travel per day I don't have time for MTTs

Are you getting rakeback on FT? if not i would personally work on getting it or bonus whoring on other sites.

I'm playing sng on Ipoker and feel that the players are MUCH worse than FT, not sure about the cash games though.

Any edge you can get I say is worth taking and if thats 45% bonus clearing rate compared with 27% rakeback then that's all good.

On the other hand if the software/traffic is stopping you playing as many hands as you want you have to take this into the equation too.

hope this helps
    • macounpa
      macounpa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      I personally love FT, the MTTs are really good. I recently deposited on William hill for the 200% 1st depodit bonus, rake race and heaps of points per $$ rake. In addition as I now work full time + 3 hours travel per day I don't have time for MTTs

Are you getting rakeback on FT? if not i would personally work on getting it or bonus whoring on other sites.

hope this helps
      I got tracked account by PS on FTP so rakeback is coming every week, I am not so profitable on the tournaments so i stick with the CG, last 30% of bonus on FTP remaining so on the end of next week i will be transfering funds :-) Glad to hear about quality of players, i hope that on CG will be the same situation :-)