New non-IPoker affiliates please

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      for selfish reasons :D i would like to request for new affiliates not from ipoker and who accept click2pay. :D will it help if i say please? (i dont know if its allowed to mention names so i wont.)

while ipoker is probly great...(?) i wouldnt know since it doesnt allow ppl fr my country, plus we've got plenty ipoker skins alrdy :D

any chance of this happening?
  • 3 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey purplefizz,

We already have plenty of poker rooms that are not connected to the iPoker network and offer Click2Pay as an deposit option.
      FTP, PartyPoker, Europoker, PokerStars, PKR, Everest Poker and InterPoker, if I am not mistaken.

Have you checked the reviews in our Poker Room section?
      There, click on review -> scroll all the way down and under Deposit options, look for the logo.

If you are especially looking for a new poker room that offers Click2Pay: we hear you :) Feedback taken and forwarded. Much appreciated.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for the prompt reply michael.

yes ofc i alw keep an eye on our pokerrooms. :D you forgot to mention FullTilt (accepts C2P also), and actually 888 doesnt (when i tried). i've registered/played on most of them alrdy, so looking forward to more new affiliates with great deals :P
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      You are correct with both. 888poker doesn't and FTP does, sorry about that.
      I changed my post, so not to confuse anyone :)