This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

easy site for 50$

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi harleytopper,

I found the Full Tilt starting capital really easy to clear, but I guess it would depend on what variant of poker you play, at which level and of course how often.

Obviously I don't have any experience of any others as we're all just entitled to 1x free starting capital (other than the occasional special promotion), however I have heard similar things from other members regarding Full Tilt.

Maybe other members can suggest others for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Ok, mother will start crushing FT micro stakes starting in next few days, it will be fun to watch :)
    • Albeback
      Albeback
      Bronze
      I actually cleared mine on Titan and it did not seem too hard to me. I did it by playing SNGs and I started with 1tabling 1$ SNGs. Of course in the beginning it seems like you will never be able to clear it but after about 6weeks when I started to 4table the 2$ ones it did not seem to hard to do it. If I remember well you need 600tp for each 5$ you clear. So you need to make 12000tp to clear the 100$ bonus. You get 17tp for each dollar of rake paid so you need about 700$ of rake. In the first month I do not think I made more than 100$ in rake. But after that when I went to playing 2 tables then 3 and in the end 4 plus that I went up to the 2$ ones it was pretty fast.
      I think I cleared it in about 10weeks.
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      I did it on cake poker almost only 1$ SNGs and twotabling. easy to clear in spite of the low traffic