4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

CO ($11.19)
      Hero ($25.55)
      SB ($8.07)
      BB ($12.67)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) Hero is BTN A:heart: K:heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.30, 1 fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: 6:club: 6:heart: A:spade: ($0.65, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.65, Hero raises to $2.40, BB goes all-in $12.37, Hero calls $9.97

Turn: 6:spade: ($25.39, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 3:diamond: ($25.39, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Opp: 41/7/2.6 over 40 hands

Pre: Standard.

Flop: He had already donked once, so I think he could do it with any Ax - easy raise. After his push it was more like "wtf" as if I want to fold now I have to put him exactly on 6x and at that point I just couldn't do that. I didn't see any similar situations with him, so can't say how wide is his Ax jamming range. Well this spot seems like read dependent, but I would like to hear just your thoughts about it and how would you act here?

$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

UTG ($16.39)
      Hero ($10)
      BTN ($10.10)
      SB ($3.10)
      BB ($10)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is CO A:spade: K:heart:
      UTG raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.65

Flop: K:club: 3:diamond: 6:club: ($2.15, 2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.30, UTG calls $1.30

Turn: A:diamond: ($4.75, 2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $3.30, UTG calls $3.30

River: 9:heart: ($11.35, 2 players)
      UTG bets $5.67, Hero goes all-in $4.40

Opp: 33/23/2.3 over 80 hands

Pre: Raised approx. 3x his bet as I'm IP and that could keep his worst aces in.

Flop: Just cbet it with TP, but what the hell can be in his range to call such a flop? Maybe FD, maybe QQ/JJ if he feels like I could cbet air, but there are not any kings left (except maybe KQ).

Turn: Making two pair just made it harder for me to think about lay down as now I beat any Ax and FD still didn't complete. I just bet here again, but same question - against what?

River: Shit. Getting such a bet just sucks bigtime. I have to be good like 25% of time I call, but I can't even figure out really solid range for him. On board with no flushes and straights my top two now seems like trash, but as he's rather loose I just hit it and hope for worse Ax/air.

• 2 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      Hand 1.

Just call him down.He donks pot size and you don't really wanna blow the pot since you don't know if he has 6.A reraise can only make the things worse as you can get in the spot you got to.After he pushes it's hard to say what he is ever having there, i would be more inclined to say he has a 6 but at this moment it's only about the reads you got at the moment.My advice is just not to be in such a situations.The raise you made can only isolate you versus 6x type of hands in most of the cases and he might fold worst A, also he would fold any bluffs he was thinking to make.

Hand 2.

Well played.I don't see any other way to do so.And you can't ever think of folding the river since nothing got completed and the only hand that beats you will be a set.I'd say he is having some missed draw 90% of the time on the river , depending on the timing and reads but you are also already comitted and even it's hard to fold to any river even if the flush completes in my opinion.You can make your life easier with betting bigger on the flop like 1.80 and bigger on the turn so on the river you got no other situation.Even if he got his draw there don't tend to go on tilt since he already played bad as he didn't had enough odds to call you on the turn with a pure flushdraw.Also i think he will 100% push his sets on the turn since you are already comitted there and the board is still a drawy one.
    • Kaitz20
      1) I would just call him down. if he is bluffing he can bluff both turn and river, if he is valuebetting Ax, don´t think that he would always call me down and if he has there 6x I don´t loose all my stack
      2) standard