When to know you are linked with PS?

• Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Hello, have just createad FULL TILT account with PSVIP code, and deposited funds. I got first deposit bonus, but i am not quite sure if a am linked with PS? How to figure out, and what to do if i havent, becouse i firstly deposited money and then entered my ID in PS page.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jafreiteris,

It can sometimes take a few days for newly created accounts to be tracked and shown on your home page. Once an update with your account gets added, you will see your PokerStrategy points on your home page increase.

On Full Tilt, you will also receive a rakeback payment on a Friday (or shortly after) too, but please bear in mind that you will be unlikely to receive a rakeback payment until the bonus has been cleared.

If you wait a few days, you will no doubt see confirming your tracked account. Any problems, don't hesitate to contact support, but please do allow a few days/week or so first as it is likely already in hand.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Thank you very much! And also do i not done a mistake : I firstly registered with PSVIP and deposited funds, and then typed my ID in PS page, but in correct order i supposted to register first, then type my ID in PS page, and then deposited money. Is that a problem or not?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

that shouldn't be a problem at all :) But if you want to make sure, you can always contact the Full Tilt customer support and ask them directly. Unfortunately, we can't give you this information, as we don't have access to their databases.

Hadi