This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Kk

• Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($9.55)
      CO ($12.26)
      BTN ($11.06)
      Hero ($20.24)
      BB ($10)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is SB K:diamond: K:spade:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.35, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.20, 1 fold, CO calls $0.85

Flop: 7:diamond: 9:club: J:spade: ($2.50, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.70, CO calls $1.70

Turn: J:diamond: ($5.90, 2 players)
      Hero bets $3, CO goes all-in $9.36, Hero calls $6.36

River: 10:club: ($24.62, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Opp: 35/22/3.5

Pre: Standard.

Flop: Could make it bigger, but still, standard.

Turn: Well. Shit. I called it, but now it seems like easy fold as I can see him shoving only hands that beat me. Basically only hand he could shove and that I beat could be QQ, but he seems like player who would 4bet QQ pre.

Well ok, any opinions?
  • 2 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Bronze
      You don't beat anything on the turn really as you explained easy fold there.This type of opponent will rarely bluff in this spot I think.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

It's a pretty dumb way for him to play a made hand in position really, but then again most players aren't good at all so who knows, he probably has exactly the J he's repping, or a boat and now he figures if you have the J he's golden. Since he can't really show up with a bluff there and even him shoving another overpair is somewhat unlikely, it's still a fold. As for him having QQ indeed he might 4-bet it, and he'll also have flatted with AA sometimes, so it's not that big of a factor.

Hope it helps.