Unable to discuss quiz

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi goris12,

You are of course welcome to discuss the individual weekly quizes on PokerStrategy. We have specific discussion boards in the forum (sss, bss, sngs etc) where you can raise any queries or seek 2nd opinions.

The only quiz we ask you not to discuss or provide help on is the initial sign up quiz to join PokerStrategy. It is important that new members applying to join PokerStrategy are able to understand and apply the main principles of the strategy in order to qualify for the free $50. You will no doubt appreciate this.

You are free to discuss any weekly quiz, bronze/silver/gold etc, it's good to seek opinions from other players and can help to improve overall understanding and fine-tune your own game.

Hope this clarifies the situation, best regards,

• goris12
      I am unable to go this link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=87540&goto=firstnew which is discussion about weekly quiz

I get this message : Access to this page has been denied for one of the following reasons:

* You are not logged in. Some pages are restricted to users only. To login, fill in the information below. To register, click here.
      * Your account is closed or not activated. Please contact the Administrator in this case.
      * You are trying to access a page restricted to certain user groups. You do not have permission to enter this page.
    • Schnitzelfisch

You are not able to access the thread because it has been moved to a forum that is inaccessible to regular members. I will forward this issue to the CMs as I do not see a reason for the removal of the thread.

Best regards,