fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.02, BB checks

Flop: ($0.12, 3 players) 7:spade: Q:diamond: 2:diamond:
      Hero checks, BB checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.12, 3 players) K:spade:
      Hero bets $0.08, fold, BTN calls $0.08

River: ($0.28, 2 players) 6:club:
      Hero bets $0.14, fold

Hero wins $0.27

1) Is KTo strong enough to raise from SB, or I should just call while I'm beginer?
      2) As played preflop, should I change something postflop?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

It's up to you what you do preflop, but since BU is limping (which is obviously a horrible play first in on the button), he's bound to be an awful player that you can probably outplay even out of position KTo, so I usually raise it up and c-bet almost any flop, then only continue to valuebet with a pair.

As played postflop I would bet $0.10 on the turn to get a bit more value out of the 2 flushdraws + random straightdraws/gutshots out there, as well as possibly worse Kx hands and timid Qx hands as well. River is fine either with KT, if you bet you can't get all the missed draws to take a stab but you don't know if that seemingly loose/passive guy would bluff at you, and if you don't bet you'll miss value from his random Kx/Qx hands. When in doubt valuebet is usually the way to go at microstakes, but I'd make it closer to $0.20 since I don't think it'll make a different as far as what range he'll call us with.

Hope it helps.