This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 sh-AQs vs tard

• dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      villain is calling station tard basically,

is my check on the turn ok? and after hitting the A on the river would calling his pot bet be spewy?

thanks for any help :f_grin:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($21.70)
      BB ($14.06)
      UTG ($29.33)
      UTG+1 ($23.95)
      CO ($12.58)
      Hero ($47.52)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: Q:heart:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.10, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.85

FLOP ($2.55) 5:heart: 9:club: 6:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG calls $2

TURN ($6.55) 5:heart: 9:club: 6:heart: 3:spade:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($6.55) 5:heart: 9:club: 6:heart: 3:spade: A:diamond:

UTG bets $6.55, Hero????
  • 4 replies
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Silver
      It seems no worse hands would call our river raise
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      He could also have a busted draw (on the river) so i think a call is fine although at nl25, i am seeeing alot of pot bets on the river with absolute monsters so i dunno, this is close but i would probally opt to all. I like betting the turn b/c he will still fold sometimes and often even when he calls, we have 15 outs (9flush outs, 6 pair outs).
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i'm not too fond of raising turn bec i dont want the pot to get too large and out of hand. so u played fine imo.
      his possible hands:
      - pure bluff
      - Ax (which we beat unless he actually got his 2p)
      - straight (i find it hard to believ he has 24 or 47. 78 is most likely but i believe he wouldv donked or c/r flop)

river is call for me. overbet + missed draws on board makes me feel like its a bluff. do u have stats on him? reads?

btw congrats on getting the converter to work. i :heart: HEM
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would bet turn, since:
      - you don´t have showdown value, when river is blank and he bets you have to fold
      - you can keep on aggression and valuebet river if you hit your Q/A or flush or if you think he can fold there one pair hands you can just also barrel river
      - if he has draw and c/c, then you win with showdown

Also I´d call river bet, since I think busted draws are enough on his range