[NL2-NL10] KQs NL2

• FaulV16ke
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.84 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:diamond: , Q:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,10, 3 folds, BB calls $0,08, MP2 calls $0,08.

Flop: ($0,31) Q:heart: , 6:diamond: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0,2, BB folds, MP2 calls $0,20.

Turn: ($0,71) 2:club: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0,48, MP2 calls $0,48.

River: ($1,67) A:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0,44, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,67

I do not know how should I act on a flop when I hit TP and have a flush draw against two oponents. Should I bet more for value or less to make them call with weaker hand or just chceck and induce their bet?
  • 2 replies
    • DaPhunk
      You can bet a little higher to make them pay more for their draws if you like. They both seem quite loose so I doubt you have to worry about them folding.

On river I find an easy call versus his bet as you get good pot odds and don't have to win much to make it plus EV. His bet looks like a block bet to me with worse that is scared of the Ace, a really stupid bluff or some sort of rivered two-pair that is going to minimum value for its hand-strength.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Both villains seem like very loose players, just bet 4/5 pot on both flop and turn, they'll find a reason to call you on their own.

As played on the river you can't really fold. It's possible villain has something like the Ad, but it's also possible he's just blockbetting a Q or trying a cheap bluff with the numerous flushdraws/gutshots that whiffed. Getting close to 5:1 you need to call that, it's just too costly if you fold and you're wrong.

Hope it helps.