Some feedback please

• snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      I wonder, would it be bad to focus more on things like SnG's instead of playing cashgame fullring? Because I just get more and more bored with playing fullring, Ive tried some shorthanded on iPoker where you can play it at real microstakes and I like shorthanded more than fullring. However, I dont know if it would be a good idea to start play more shorthanded instead of fullring as Im not that supergood?
      Anyways.. Im mucho interested in tournaments as I said (SnG etc), are there many people who more or less only play SnG's?
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi snowylee!

I recommend you to wait a few weeks until we have finished our SnG and tournament area. If you are not sure whether your shorthanded play is good enough just watch our coachings or videos and ask questions about hands or problems. Hope this helps.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      You don't have to be "supergood" to play shorthanded (don't really know about sngs), so give it a shot. Wanting to kill yourself rather than play another full ring hand is perfectly normal after.... eight months according to your registration date.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      I didnt play right away actually, but I really do feel like Im getting more fed up with fullring by the minute when I play it, and that doesnt feel like +ev if I feel like that hehe :P . But I think I might take a serious shot at shorthanded, we will see :)