Freeroll help!

• arcanage
      arcanage
      Basic
      Hi PokerStrategy.com posters!

I signed up here and was awarded a $50 freeroll a few days ago :)
      However, it still hasn't been banked, and I was wondering if it was because I rushed through the sign-up process at FullTilt and FORGOT to put the promo/bonus/referral code! I confirmed email details, made real money account, and my account here says I will receive it soon!

Can anyone confirm it is only a delay, and not because I forgot to put a code on FullTilt registration?

I'm very worried because I cannot "redo" the registration or make another account if I screwed up! Thanks!
  • 4 replies
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      I think your best bet is to open a support ticket (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/)..

If it turns out that you do absolutely need to have signed up with the bonus code, you could try emailing the Full Tilt support and ask them to manual link your account to PokerStrategy.. worth a shot right?

But yea, I'd open a ticket... Best of luck ;)
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      you could try emailing the Full Tilt support and ask them to manual link your account to PokerStrategy

I tried it.. They didnt link me.. But that just me
    • arcanage
      arcanage
      Basic
      ^ you mean you forgot to put the code on signup also? :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi arcanage & welcome to the community,

The PokerStrategy marketing code is vital to ensure that your new poker account is tracked back to PokerStrategy. Without a fully tracked account we will be unable to provide the starting capital or PokerStrategy points etc.

As beefpuff has indicated, it is worth contacting Full Tilt support and mentioning your error and asking for the code to be applied manually. Please do note however that this will be entirely at the descretion of Full Tilt.

If you are unable to get your account tracked, you will I'm afraid need to select a new platform where you can receive the free starting capital.

If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact our own customer support team for further advice.

Best regards,

Bart