Ironman Mid Year Bonus

• SevenTwo72
      SevenTwo72
      Bronze
      Hi,

The month of june has gone. Has anyone got their ironman mid year bonus yet?
      When will it be release for clearing?

Thx
  • 24 replies
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      to see your iron man bonus u have to log in to your ironman page and press the track bonus option.

I ve got 325$ to clear and need 6500ftp until the end of 14 of august . i ll get paid when i ve cleared all the bonus or when the time expires i ll get as much bonus as i ve cleared .

I ve got one question , i know bonus are deducted from rb but can we know exactly how much ? Will it get deducted like spending ftps ? ( like the 6500ftps i need to clear it ?)If yes i think its about 9$ (6500*0.005*27/100)deduction from rb which i find it perfect or it will be 325 *0.27 = 87.5$ deduction which sux ? :D
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Should be 325*0.27 (if that bonus is indeed deducted from rb, don't know for sure)

edit: found this from the end of year bonus discussion

Originally posted by EagleStar88
      End year bonus: From past experience the mid yr & end yr don't appear to affect rakeback.
      However, just bear in mind that the official line from Full Tilt is that all bonuses are deducted from your Net Earned Rake, and therefore should affect rakeback.

So it's a case of it should, but probably won't lol. Can't complain if it does, but a bonus (in every sense) if it doesn't ;)
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      Yeah, got mine too. Just a question - do they count base FTPs when clearing or does 2x points hours help?
    • SevenTwo72
      SevenTwo72
      Bronze
      got mine too. actually i'm already clearing it without me aware of it :)

thx for the help.

next target is to get rush week bonus :)
    • SevenTwo72
      SevenTwo72
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antonio47211
      Yeah, got mine too. Just a question - do they count base FTPs when clearing or does 2x points hours help?
      i'm sure it helps
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SevenTwo72
      i'm sure it helps
      I'm sure it doesn't. :f_p:

Base FTPs only count toward clearing the bonus.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Has it become harder to clear it?

I got $325 with 6500 point too.

So its 325/6500 = 0.05 dollar per point >_<! In january bonus it was 0.06 dollar per point i think.
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      who cares if its 0.06 or 0.05, still a bonus.
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      I know for fact (had the bonus) that the last End Year bonus didnt effected rakeback...
    • nsbronx
      nsbronx
      Bronze
      is the end year bonus the same as mid-year? do they add up all the months july-dec?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Probably going to clear my $500 bonus in like 30 days. Ship it!
    • drawback
      drawback
      Silver
      sick, i haven't got my 150$ bonus. maybe it is because i didn't collect any status on june? was i obligated to do that? i had collected gold status for two month and others so i should have got a 150$ bonus but i don't see it anywhere. :@
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey drawback

The terms of the bonus were that the mid year bonus was open to anyone achieving Iron Man status in June (ie at least bronze). It then applies the bonus based on your monthly status over each of the six months.

Sadly, as you didn't get at least bronze in June you aren't entitled to it. Still, only six months to wait for (hopefully) an End of Year bonus?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nsbronx
      is the end year bonus the same as mid-year? do they add up all the months july-dec?

Interesting question as I just started playing in July, so having a bonus like this in mind could be extra motivation for me.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Originally posted by nsbronx

Interesting question as I just started playing in July, so having a bonus like this in mind could be extra motivation for me.
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/year-end-bonus
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      FTP is pulling out all the stops to get us to stay at there site man... $250 from bonus and $250 from Rush poker week.... Sorted. What more can u want of a site?
    • SevenTwo72
      SevenTwo72
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      i'm sure it helps

rly? but when i check my everyday points, it adds up to the total point that show in the ironman bonus tracking page. i'm sure those points incl. 2x happy hour bonus point in it too.

am i wrong?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      i'm sure it helps

rly? but when i check my everyday points, it adds up to the total point that show in the ironman bonus tracking page. i'm sure those points incl. 2x happy hour bonus point in it too.

am i wrong?
      Only in the sense that you're not right.

I double checked before posting, but can't find the page again. Will update this post when I do with the link.

*EDIT: meh, I can't find it and my bonus clearing and Iron Man points agree. I'll have to double check during the next happy hour I play, but it would mean a change in policy if they do apply bonus points to clearing bonuses AND Iron Man points.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I can 100% say they don't count towards Ironman... Not 100% sure about bonuses though.