This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50 Sh Aa

• dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($50.07)
      Hero ($53.22)
      CO ($61.44)
      BTN ($50.57)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:spade:

fold, BTN calls $0.50, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, BTN calls $2

FLOP ($5.25) Q:club: 5:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero bets $3.50, BTN raises to $7, Hero calls $3.50

TURN ($19.25) Q:club: 5:spade: Q:diamond: 9:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $12, Hero calls $12

On such a board villain has bluff or nuts and most likely bluffs imo, because he'll probably call a monster on the flop.

But once he's barreling again, without any history, do I still ch/C all the way? BEcasue once I call T, it makes no sense to fold River, right?

He was playing 38/28 after 240 hands, 2.8 AF. 19% raisecb in 16 cases
  • 2 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hi!

I think your line is great for extracting value. Usually he is holding pockets or missed broadway and Axs. His scnd barrel imo doesn`t necessary mean strength, because you let go of ur initiative on flop and ch beh turn.

Then again as played if you c/c turn and c/c river it is good against his pocket pairs, while I think you are loosing a lot of value against possible oesd`s and fd`s + you basically give him a free card.

I would protect on turn - ch/r is ok but a bit fancy, so I am betting in directly and going broke on river if he calls.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I like calldown there
      You´re often ahead and he is bluffing close to zero equity
      No need to fold as strong hand as yours