Hello dear poker players and PokerStrategy.com team

• VivyLang
      VivyLang
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

It's great to be here and I'm very glad that PokerStrategy.com found me. Poker, though I knew this game from movies and watching Poker Worlds Championships on TV, is absolutely new experience form me. Very first poker hand I played was on 8th of March 2010. :) So... I play poker (well...I am learning to play poker) only 4 months. I played (and still playing) poker in portal where I don't have to pay for chips and they can be earned not only by playing but by receiving free gifts from poker buddies and participating in quite easy contests.

Basically till June I played almost every hand I FELT was worth playing, and mostly in shootout tournaments where only small amounts can be taken on table. At least I didn't feel how many chips I'm loosing, actually I even got more and more chips... till I started to play at Non limit poker tables. I lost my chips as easy I got them :D Meanwhile feeling a little bit jealous on one of friend who somehow managed to win quite huge amounts of chips even not knowing some basic strategies (ok...he is playing much longer than me... but still). So... I decided that it would be time for me to look at least some basics about poker. And I found out that basics on poker... whooaaw... that's a lot of information and I am not even a beginner at poker game. But I'm so interested in this game and learning-playing-discussing process (and no...it's not because I feel jealous on someone :) ).

PokerStrategy.com is almost the first and only site I'm learning from (only some terminology explaining pages I'm using and reading some downloaded materials). Actually now it doesn't seem that it has been only one month since I am registered here in PokerStrategy.com :) But even now I feel that I know a little bit more than nothing about poker and playing poker.

Thank you and good hands and tables :s_cool:
  • 3 replies