This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

InterPoker account Bonus $

• donaldncynt
      donaldncynt
      Bronze
      Hey, I passed the quiz a few hours back and opened a new account at Interpoker using everything i was told to. I no that the 50$'s not there because it takes a while at Interpoker just wondering how long it will take and just wanting to make sure i did everythiing right!! Dont worry I have lots of patiencce and I cannot wait to represent PS at the tables :)

Please Respond ASAP!!!!
  • 5 replies
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Originally posted by donaldncynt
      Hey, I passed the quiz a few hours back and opened a new account at Interpoker using everything i was told to. I no that the 50$'s not there because it takes a while at Interpoker just wondering how long it will take and just wanting to make sure i did everythiing right!! Dont worry I have lots of patiencce and I cannot wait to represent PS at the tables :)

Please Respond ASAP!!!!
      Hi donaldncynt,

the transfers to InterPoker are delayed. You should receive the money within three days. Please be patient, thanks.

Best regards,
      Tobi
    • donaldncynt
      donaldncynt
      Bronze
      Hey Thanks for the reply...Cant wait to Represent!!!
    • donaldncynt
      donaldncynt
      Bronze
      Im wondering if im on the transfer list yet and if not if i need to send in an ID... if I need to send id better to tell me now to speed up the process...:) thanks!!!

Please Respond ASAP Moderator!!!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      As far as I know then you don't have to send in your ID if you are on the list already. :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi donaldncynt!

You are on the list for our next transfers. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81