InterPoker account Bonus $

• donaldncynt
      donaldncynt
      Bronze
      Hey, I passed the quiz a few hours back and opened a new account at Interpoker using everything i was told to. I no that the 50$'s not there because it takes a while at Interpoker just wondering how long it will take and just wanting to make sure i did everythiing right!! Dont worry I have lots of patiencce and I cannot wait to represent PS at the tables :)

Please Respond ASAP!!!!
  • 5 replies
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Originally posted by donaldncynt
      Hey, I passed the quiz a few hours back and opened a new account at Interpoker using everything i was told to. I no that the 50$'s not there because it takes a while at Interpoker just wondering how long it will take and just wanting to make sure i did everythiing right!! Dont worry I have lots of patiencce and I cannot wait to represent PS at the tables :)

Please Respond ASAP!!!!
      Hi donaldncynt,

the transfers to InterPoker are delayed. You should receive the money within three days. Please be patient, thanks.

Best regards,
      Tobi
    • donaldncynt
      donaldncynt
      Bronze
      Hey Thanks for the reply...Cant wait to Represent!!!
    • donaldncynt
      donaldncynt
      Bronze
      Im wondering if im on the transfer list yet and if not if i need to send in an ID... if I need to send id better to tell me now to speed up the process...:) thanks!!!

Please Respond ASAP Moderator!!!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      As far as I know then you don't have to send in your ID if you are on the list already. :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi donaldncynt!

You are on the list for our next transfers. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81