[NL2-NL10] JJ nl 2

• deivid2
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, J.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BU raises to $0.14, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.31) 7, 4, 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.23, Hero calls $0.23.

Turn: ($0.77) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($0.77) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.57, BU raises to $4.76(All-In), Hero calls $1.06(All-In).

Final Pot: $7.16.
      Results follow:

flop: i play c/c becuose this is wa/wb his range is 88+, AQ so i win 88-TT i loose QQ+, and he sometimes bluffs me with AQ+. i thinks c/r but i thinks most important is controling pot then protection hands

Turn: chech/call

River: i bet becouse i dont know he bets me QQ+ here. c/r is 2 option becouse he often bets scary cards J but i dont reads so i bets.
  • 2 replies
    • DaPhunk
      Depends on villain but I might well play it the same way
    • MaestroOfZerg

Fine by me. A bit worried about his check back turn / shove river line, since it's not something you see often with weaker hands than flushes. Usually once people get scared enough by the flush card on the turn to check back they don't have any incentive to shove the river for value, unless they checked back the turn with a made flush.

When in doubt I'm still calling it off since you'll sometimes see weird stuff like AhAx that wanted to draw to the flush on the turn and still believes it's good even when it misses the river, or a random high heart that can't win unless it bluffs at the pot. With the right reads against a passive/trappy opponent this might be foldable.

Hope it helps.