Which HUD

• danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      I'm a fairly new poker player i mainly play at titan poker in low stakes tournaments, im just wondering which HUD would be best suited for a new player, i have both Holdem Manager and poker tracker is one HUD better suited than the other any feedback appricated thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi danjef & welcome to the community,

Sorry, I'm probably not the best person to reply as I don't tend to use HUD much and there are other members in the community who would be better placed to help give you advice or an opinion.

Assuming from your post that you already have the full version of Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker, if not then PokerStrategy Elephant is a good (and free to members) option with great features in particular for beginners.
      It does of course depend on what variants you play and what you are used to though.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Thanks for reply, i been messing with the two and am liking holdem manager better for me, i did download and try elephant and to be honest i like that whole program over PT3 and HEM just for its ease of use seems i new to all the stats and stuff.
      Unfortunally it currently doesnt work with tournaments on titan which is a shame because i am currently to scared of going into ring games (seems like i just lose money to fast need to find a strategy for this) but on a good note i got a reply in elephant saying they are working on tournaments for other poker rooms.

Great website overall very pleased to be here lots of useful info, and the tournament strategy seems like it could work pretty well for me :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Oh yes sorry danjef, I see now that you mentioned tournaments.

Yes Elephant is currently cash game based, but is gradually rolling out to sng's too. mtt tournaments will no doubt follow too at some point, but further down the line.

Always great to see friendly new members join the community, don't hesitate to post any questions, thoughts, results, sample hands etc in the forum, we're all keen to help each other in here.

Best regards & continued success ;)

Bart