$25.00
      MP2:
      $29.51
      MP3:
      $51.81
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3, 3.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.75, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.50.

Flop: ($1.6) 8, T, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.00, Hero raises to $3.72, MP3 calls $2.72.

Turn: ($9.04) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, MP3 calls $5.50.

River: ($20.04) 9 (2 players)
      [COLOR=black]Hero.?

villain: tag reg
      is easy push in this river card?
      is ok my c/r flop vs reg cb over 67%?
  • 5 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hi!

I believe donking is better in this spot, cuz in 1/3 of cases you are giving him a free card on a quite drawy board.

As played:
      Bet more flop - 4$ or more, bet more turn - round 7$, ship in river. If he has 67 or JQ (which he is never calling two streets with gs) it is a cooler, but you need to protect from fd so bet bigger.
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      Hi!

I believe donking is better in this spot, cuz in 1/3 of cases you are giving him a free card on a quite drawy board.

As played:
      Bet more flop - 4$ or more, bet more turn - round 7$, ship in river. If he has 67 or JQ (which he is never calling two streets with gs) it is a cooler, but you need to protect from fd so bet bigger.
      +1
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I disagree with donking this flop. Villain is going to cbet his air on the flop and also is going to cbet his draws. He is never going to check behind straight and flush draws.

Apart from that bet more on the turn and shove river. He never calls a gutshot to a 2bet on the flop and a barrel on the turn.

Nice hand

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      I disagree with donking this flop. Villain is going to cbet his air on the flop and also is going to cbet his draws. He is never going to check behind straight and flush draws.

Apart from that bet more on the turn and shove river. He never calls a gutshot to a 2bet on the flop and a barrel on the turn.

Nice hand

Kind Regards,
      Toby
      But don`t you think we still get more value and at the same time protection from a donk bet caller than from a ch/r fold or call from a villain?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c/r is fine on that board, since players often bet there even with 8x than go for pot control and even if they pot control you really don´t get 3 streets of value their hand anyway.
      River is easy shove, he would call there overpairs and even as light as Tx