This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] qq 25nl vs 2 players ktt flop cb??

• maykel
      maykel
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $27.14
      CO (Hero):
      $51.84
      BU:
      $27.70
      SB:
      $13.79
      BB:
      $25.53

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BU folds, SB calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.

Flop: ($2.25) K, T, T (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, [COLOR=red]Hero .?

villains: sb :fishy
      bb: 36/20/40 h
      is ok cb in this flop vs 2 players?
  • 3 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hi!

I would make a cbet here and would check behind on every :heart: turn(to keep the pot small and induce bluff by missed oesd`s and gs`s on river) and call a normal size river bet.

If reraised on flop, I would probably fold if villain is not agressive enough to be making such a play and maybe call down and overly agressive villain because there are some backdoor outs on turn and river.

EDIT: I did`t see villains were midstackers, so I would just bet bet bet if a :heart: came on turn!
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey maykel,

I would defiantly cbet this flop but don't make it too large. It is a board which is fit / fold. I don't think many players will check/call this board. If someone raises I would just fold. If someone does end up calling I would just look for a cheap showdown and hope he has like QJ or something.

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      players would mostly call there with draws and weaker hands
      So I think c-bet is fine there and depends on the reads either call c/r or folding to it
      hands like AQ or flushdraws has quite a lot equity against your hand, so I think you should protect and get value from the flop