**** PokerStars ID Input Problem

• PokerFrenzyRo
      PokerFrenzyRo
      Bronze
      Hello,

I unlocked the 50$ bonus, i chose to take it on PokerStars ( http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2 ), i made the account with the "strategy-50" code and everything as in the instructions...

But i have a big problem....
      When i put the user in the "Enter User ID" sections and i click "Save Data" the page simply reloades and nothing happens.

Tryed it both on Firefox and IE, last versions for both, spelled the user name corect in lower and upper case, so i don`t see what`s the problem, it doesn`t show any error message or something like that....

If you can help please take the efort of writhing a few words.
      Thank you and have a good day.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi PokerFrenzyRo & welcome to the PokerStrategy community, it's good to see you.

Just to clarify, I assume that you are trying to enter your PokerStars player ID into your PokerStrategy - Profile Settings Page..... yes?

Sometimes after an initial attempt to enter your player ID, the option will grey out and you will be unable to re-input it. Don't worry however, please drop your details to our customer support team and they will be able to manually add your correct details for you ;)

If I've picked up the wrong aspect, apologies, just let us know which bit your stuck on and we'll see if we can help.

Best regards & enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • PokerFrenzyRo
      PokerFrenzyRo
      Bronze
      Ya, it`s normal not to show if an user is imputed for a poker room...

But for me i refer to the user name used to get the 50$ first bankroll, i never selected any room no use them, where the money to be deposited, just after i taked the quiz.

After you take the quiz you need to select the room where the 50$ to be deposited, that is what i refer to, after i put the user name in the space where it should be put and click the submit button the page simply reloades and no other message and can put it again, and i put it and so on :P
    • PokerFrenzyRo
      PokerFrenzyRo
      Bronze
      Solved, the person that responded to my ticket, said that PokerStars doesn`t offer the start bonus any more....
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

that's correct - you can find the list of poker rooms on which the starting capital is available on our website

Hadi