This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Thank You!

• CALLMEMF
      CALLMEMF
      Bronze
      Ive just been reading the forum for a while and seems to be a lot of complaining!

In my experience, this has not only been the best bonus I've ever found, but also the easiest to set-up, so I'd just like to say thank you and encourage anyone who is put-off by the the delays/ bad comments to chill out and its free - be grateful!

I have 20ish poker accounts and had missed out party, but am so glad I've now found it- those rookie freerolls were almost as good as the $50!

I would love to see a pokernordica/ iron duke offer (any merge, but already have poker.com/ carbon accounts, so these two preferable from my selfish perspective!)

Anyway keep up the great work moderators/ organisers- you do a great job and deserve a lot more thanks than you seem to get!
  • 2 replies