TAF : Recruited friends suggestion

• 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey mate :)

Your friends are able to check whether they're referred by you or not - we will likely not implement the option to see your referred friends for security reasons.

Hadi
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Okay , How do they do that ?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Apologies, I was misinformed here - it's not possible to see who you were referred by.

Hadi
    • vexyro
      vexyro
      Bronze
      So, let say this clearly:
      A person called "A" invited a friend called "B" in PokerStrategy community. After six months, "B" forgot who invited him in the community. Is there any possibility for "B" to find out that "A" invited him, six months ago ?

If it can't, then it could be a further solution, or a suggestion for developers, because I think it doesn't seem to be a Privacy Policy/Terms and Condition/Security violation against any parts of those three (PS.com, "A" and "B").

Best regards,
      Tibi

P.S. How often is TAF-list updated? I still can't see a referred friend in the "Referred friends" page unde "INVITE FRIENDS" main tab.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

a function as suggested by you is currently not planned. As for your question: The list should be updated regularly, and I can see referred friends for you. To be safe, you can contact my colleagues from customer support :)

Hadi