Starting capital- clearing of the 100$ bonus

• Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I'm new to Pokerstrategy. In my first post, I'd like to ask you a question.

I'm thinking about having the starting capital at bet365. If I'm correct, at this room I have the opportunity to clear an additional 100$ bonus. However, in order to do this, I need to collect 12 000 Merit points in 60 days....to me, this seems an awful lot of points. Is it possible to collect as many points during 60 days playing NL SSS whit proper BRM? If yes, approximately how many hours do I have to play daily?....I don't think I'll be able to play more than 3 tables at the same time...

Best wishes and thank you in advance!
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi and welcome to PokerStrategy.com,

the good thing about the $100 bonus is, that it will be paid in steps of $10. So it doesn't matter if you are not able to clear the whole bonus. Also I would suggest to focus on developing your poker skills and don't think so much about bonuses.

All the best on bet365,
      Hannes
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello HannesZ,

thanks for the response.

I passed the quiz yesterday. Focusing on the game itself instead of bonuses will not be a problem. Because of some reasons, I can't have the starting capital in a room what offers an additional 100$.

Thanks again for the advice and best wishes!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      All the best and good luck!
    • Hentaipr0n
      Hentaipr0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Also I would suggest to focus on developing your poker skills and don't think so much about bonuses.
      Lol! Then why is it there?

It's almost impossible to clear it unless you're a 24h multitabling grinder, (who probably would'nt be here and dont care about 50$ from PS.com)
      so dont try to sweet talk it.
      I plaied like a moron to try to get as much as possible.

What's in it for me and what's in it for you? ;)

I got 10 bucks though.. lucky me :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I play poker online for more than 4 years and just share my experiences. If you can increase your win rate a little bit it is much more worth, than one bonus :)

Greetings,
      Hannes