Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $5,85
      Hero:
      $7,07

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:club: , A:diamond:
      UTG2 raises to $0,17, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,58, 4 folds, UTG2 calls $0,41.

Flop: ($1,23) 6:heart: , 4:heart: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,35, Hero raises to $2,25, UTG2 raises to $4,15

Can I fold flop??? what hands to put him on????
  • 3 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Just shove it against this guy. He's a retard, you have decent pot odds and he's not just doing this with flopped flush, but overpairs and FD's too. I personally raise flop to $1.1 though. If he then shoved I wouldn't have such good pot odds to call, with your raise size you need a lot less equity against his range to get it in.

That said his minibet/raise line does look suspicious enough to be the flopped flush :p
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Frankly it could go either way depending on what you've seen him do in the previous 30 hands, his stats aren't really conclusive.

Usually I'll raise to something like $1.4 for value in case he's drawing which he often ill be, and fold to a shove unless villain is overaggressive, since bet/3bet lines tend to be a lot stronger than bet/call lines in my experience. Basically either you think that guy is capable of trying to out-aggro you on the spot ("he raised! i can do it too! see i got huge balls!" type guy) or you don't.

Hope it helps.
    • pashone
      pashone
      Bronze
      thanks , but one more question please: say you have :
      a) 55 without flush draw
      b) 55 with FD
      c) 99-QQ with FD
      I excluded sets bcause everyone would try to get AI in this spot.

what would you do if you were villian in this spot on this flop?
      say my range is 3%