[NL2-NL10] Nl 5 Aa

• pashone
      Known players:

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:club: , A:diamond:
      UTG2 raises to $0,17, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,58, 4 folds, UTG2 calls $0,41.

Flop: ($1,23) 6:heart: , 4:heart: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,35, Hero raises to $2,25, UTG2 raises to $4,15

Can I fold flop??? what hands to put him on????
  • 3 replies
    • DaPhunk
      Just shove it against this guy. He's a retard, you have decent pot odds and he's not just doing this with flopped flush, but overpairs and FD's too. I personally raise flop to $1.1 though. If he then shoved I wouldn't have such good pot odds to call, with your raise size you need a lot less equity against his range to get it in.

That said his minibet/raise line does look suspicious enough to be the flopped flush :p
    • MaestroOfZerg

Frankly it could go either way depending on what you've seen him do in the previous 30 hands, his stats aren't really conclusive.

Usually I'll raise to something like $1.4 for value in case he's drawing which he often ill be, and fold to a shove unless villain is overaggressive, since bet/3bet lines tend to be a lot stronger than bet/call lines in my experience. Basically either you think that guy is capable of trying to out-aggro you on the spot ("he raised! i can do it too! see i got huge balls!" type guy) or you don't.

Hope it helps.
    • pashone
      thanks , but one more question please: say you have :
      a) 55 without flush draw
      b) 55 with FD
      c) 99-QQ with FD
      I excluded sets bcause everyone would try to get AI in this spot.

what would you do if you were villian in this spot on this flop?
      say my range is 3%