$50 bonus poker rooms???

• obadala
      obadala
      Bronze
      Where dissappered all the poker rooms where can we get $50 bonus...? Few days ago there were Pokerstars (where I tried to get my bonus but nothnig happened), FullTillt...and others...now there is only PartyPoker, EverestPoker and 888Poker ?( and these rooms aren´t so interesting like FullTillt or Pokerstars...will they ever return back or will I have to try PartyPoker...? ?(
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi obadala & welcome to the community,

All the poker room options currently available to you are provided in the personalised list for you.

Some rooms are not available to individual members due to restrictions applied by the room themselves.
      The rooms available are also specifically selected to match the quiz you took and the strategy you intend to try.
      You should still have a nice selection to pick from.

Good luck & enjoy your poker, whichever room you decide to sign up to.

Best regards,

Bart
    • obadala
      obadala
      Bronze
      I really wanted to play at Pokerstars.com because some of my friends (who also started treir accounts through pokerstrategy.com) play there and it would be great if I could join them...but it looks like that I can join only PartyPoker, EverestPoker and 888Poker and nothing else...and thats little sad to me because I wanted to try Pokerstars like my friends...they are from the same country with same conditions...so why there is problem with my account...?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      My understanding is that PokerStars is no longer available for the starting capital (withdrawn for everyone).

You could of course always deposit a little of your own money (making sure you use the PokerStrategy link/marketing code of course) and earn a first deposit bonus and PokerStrategy points there as well as on Party, Everest or 888.

I would perhaps start off with the free starting capital on one of the other platforms first though, but of course up to you.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi obadala & welcome to the community,

All the poker room options currently available to you are provided in the personalised list for you.

Some rooms are not available to individual members due to restrictions applied by the room themselves.
      The rooms available are also specifically selected to match the quiz you took and the strategy you intend to try.
      You should still have a nice selection to pick from.

Good luck & enjoy your poker, whichever room you decide to sign up to.

Best regards,

Bart
      Hello EagleStar88,

I have a similar "problem" ..... after taking the quiz, I have to choose from these rooms: FullTilt, Party, Everest and 888. The "problem" is, I would like to have the 50$ at a room what gives an additional 100$ bonus (for example Bet365).......If you know a particular reason why are some rooms not available to some members and you are allowed to discuss this topic on the forum, please tell me, I'd be very grateful. (additional info- I'd like to play BSS NL). ...... I have the word problem in quotes because the situation is not a true problem for me, I'll be grateful for the starting capital in whichever room. However, if I can't have it in the rooms with the additional 100$ bonus, I'd like to know why, if that's possible.

Thank you for your answer.

Best wishes!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dback357, thanks for your question & welcome to the community.

There can be a variety of reasons why specific platforms aren't available to you. I provided some of these possibilities in my first reply in this thread, but off the top of my head they can include (but not limited to):

• The PokerStrategy free starting capital is not always available on some partner platforms#, some only provide a first deposit bonus (your own funds)
      • Each platform has it's own qualifying rules and will not always operate in every nation around the world.
      • Some platforms are not appropriate for the style of poker you intend to play. This applies in particular to the short-stack strategy (sss) where minimum table buyins have changed on a number of platforms.

#Where a platform is not available to you for inital sign up & the free starting capital, it is possible that they may be available to you later on by depositing your own funds via a PokerStrategy link & marketing code.

I don't know specifically the circumstances in your own situation, but can confirm that all of the platforms available to you should be shown on your own personalised screen.

Whilst some platforms no longer offer the $50 (free starting capital) + $50 or $100 (bonus), each one has an excellent starting offer for PokerStrategy members.
      Each is slightly different, Full Tilt for example (only chosen as the one I'm familiar with most) has a $50 free starting capital + 100% matched bonus on your own first deposit, up to a maximum of $600. This represents better value than the $50+100.

Like I said, each platform has their own sign up benefits and longer-term VIP benefits such as rakeback, effective rakeback (like player points, status upgrades etc).

I appreciate the sheer choice of platform can be confusing, but rest assured that each one is a market leading benefits package for PokerStrategy members ;)

Hope this helps, if you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to shout, we're here to help.

Best regards,

Bart
    • obadala
      obadala
      Bronze
      Well, now I have FullTilt back here

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

but when I register it´s impossible to write my FullTilt ID here

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4

is there any chance FullTilt will work or is there any problem on my side?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      It's best to check with my colleagues from customer support - if there's an error on our web page, they should still be able to enter your Full Tilt ID for you :)

Hadi
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,

To EagleStar88- Thank you for the response.

To obadala- Sorry that I jumped into your thread, but I didn't want to start a new one about the same thing.

Best wishes!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey your welcome, no problem at all. You'll always find our Head Admins, Moderators and other community members around and happy to help wherever possible.

I'm sure you will both be up & running shortly, but should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact the support team as mentioned by Hadi in the first instance or give us a shout in the forum.

In the meantime, feel free to browse the different areas of the website (strategy, news, coaching, forum etc), there's a lot here that will help you with your game and maximise your enjoyment of poker.

Best regards,

Bart