This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Call on 1 colour flop

• asketak
      asketak
      Bronze
      Hi, I would like firstly to thank pokerstrategy team for spending their time on analyzing our game.

I dont know if the action on flop was ok, I had a read that that man on CO was loose(Called all in from early position with A8s against tight player)

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $1.83
      MP3:
      $0.63
      CO:
      $2.48
      BU:
      $1.19
      SB:
      $1.47
      BB:
      $0.40
      MP1 (Hero):
      $0.40

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, K.
      Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, CO calls $0.08, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.19) 5, T, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.15, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.15.

Turn: ($0.79) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.02, CO calls $0.02.

River: ($0.83) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $0.83.
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello!

As you can see on the Turn you have 2 cents left which doesnt really make sense therefore I want to protect my hand and go all-in on the Flop. It is nearly the exact same thing you did on the Flop but then with 2 pennies extra

The rest is fine because someone flopping a flush is like 1% chance so very unlikely
    • asketak
      asketak
      Bronze
      All in directly after flop or after reraise?
      After reraise it sounds to me absolutely same because i think Im already pot commited.
      Although i thought i would fear him out presenting flash betting all in directly after flop.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

Go all-in directly on the flop. Your bet was ~1/2 your stack, so the easiest is to go all-in directly :) . If you dont, dont call his raise but reraise all-in.

T.