moneybookers deposit on FTP issue

• h0m1e
      h0m1e
      Bronze
      I cannot seem to deposit at FTP.I want to deposit 10$ at FTP but they don't accept the transfer.I don't know what the problem may be, I have the name, address matched the same, I have enough money on moneybookers to complete the transfer.
      What should I do???
  • 4 replies
    • A7thecleave
      A7thecleave
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I had a similar (or possibly the same) problem. For me the problem was that my moneybookers account had $10 Canadian in it, so there were not enough funds to transfer $10 American, which is a bit more. Once I added around $2 to my moneybookers account, I was able to deposit onto Full Tilt successfully. So if your moneybookers account is in a different currency, maybe there is a fee for converting to American, leaving you with less than $10 American.If your account is in US dollars then I do not know what your problem is.

Hope this was helpful

P.S. Another possible problem is that for some methods of depositing funds onto moneybookers, it asks you whether the funds will be used for gaming. If you answered no to this question then that could also be the problem.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i had the exact same problem! i had around 650$ in moneybookers and wanted to deposit that ... and they didnt let me.. i even tried 500...

so i had to deposit with a different option ........ support couldnt even help
    • h0m1e
      h0m1e
      Bronze
      my account is in EUR and I have around 10 EUR left, so that means about 12 $ USD.
      When I tried to deposit on moneybookers with the option of gaming they didn't accept it so I deposit without the option.Can I change the option maybe????
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      i did $90USD and it worked fine....