A question for TwiceT or other poker GOD...

• 7 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      You shouldn't at all. There is no point at looking at your Bankroll constantly. The only reason you should look at your bankroll is to see if you have the appropriate bankroll for that limit.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Not sure I qualify as a poker GOD but.. I don't check it.

If you start forcing yourself not to look at it even though you want to, and then play a lot, you will hopefully come to the point where you don't really care anymore. That would be good :)
    • fatal1tyOne
      fatal1tyOne
      Bronze
      I think thats one of my biggest problem , I check the cashier too much.. and if I loose a lot that tilts me I guess and accentuates the loosing streak probably..
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Diamond
      Originally posted by fatal1tyOne
      I think thats one of my biggest problem , I check the cashier too much.. and if I loose a lot that tilts me I guess and accentuates the loosing streak probably..
      I got the same problem but i however managed to deal with it.I'm still looking at the HUD cashier (e.g. the small icon at the toolbar to the clock which shows won amount / hands).I often check the graph too.And after time i started to think how to gain any + from this , dispite this my game is disturbed a little bit.So if I notice any leaks in the graph : e.g. i play too aggressive - red line is over blue line or so on i try to fix it.
    • fatal1tyOne
      fatal1tyOne
      Bronze
      about the red line... is it bad if I have it at like 30$+ and the blue line at -30$? (obviously bad):f_frown:
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Zero, just look at your HEM, ldo!
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fatal1tyOne
      about the red line... is it bad if I have it at like 30$+ and the blue line at -30$? (obviously bad):f_frown:
      it is horrible if it's at -30$, personally i have a redline at +30$ which is excellent. I even know players with redlines up to +100$, but that's only the elite