how to be more aggressive

• h06s
      h06s
      Bronze
      According to pokertableratings.com I have played 34,728 hands at .05/.10cent at PS (this is not my account name fyi)

My net is $69 1/100BB. I feel this is bad especially at this level. The graph says I'm tight but more passive than aggressive. How to I get that TAG style....how to be more agressive?
  • 2 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey h06s,

I'd start of by saying that Poker Table Ratings is often not to be used on most sites because of their terms of service. I'd make sure you check first.

Another thing to mention is that Poker Table Ratings is not as accurate as if you were using a tracking software such as PokerStrategy Elephant. I recommend that you download it. You can find the download link below along with a video on how you set up the software.

Any winrate is a good winrate in my opinion. The average winrate is usually more at 10NL which probably means you have some leaks in your game. If you download Elephant you can analyze your hand histories and try to correct errors in your game. If you want to become a more overall TAG player look for more spots to raise rather than just call behind.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      The average winrate is usually more at 10NL
      I thought the average winrate was negative at all limits