What is the best game for 100 dollar roll

• ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I currently have a 100 dollar roll, and I am curious exactly what is the best game to boost your bankroll quickly while maintaining good bankroll management. I've pld poker in the past mostly SNG, I have pld around 2k sng and accoarding to Sharkscope my Poker ability is 93 and I have a shark image :) I have been trying NL 5 SH lately and I am curious what you guys think, should I stick to SH games? or move to SNGS, and if so, what kind of sng I would say I am very good at SNGS and have made prob 5k from them in the past, but I want to play what is most profitable so let's hear ideas.

PS I only have a 100 dollar roll now because I had to buy many things and went overboard.....

I would say I am good at cash games, but deff more skilled on SNG games, but deff capable of crushing SH games.

Shall I stick to sng till I can play a higher cash game?

Looking forward to hearing some feedback from some experienced players:)
  • 3 replies
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      I dont get it,didnt read all,just some parts.

U win 5k playin sngs and now that u got a 100$ roll u ask us who know nothing about u if u should play the game u crushed for 5k (as u say)
      or the SH cash games where u have no experience except of the
      I would say I am good at cash games, but deff more skilled on SNG games, but deff capable of crushing SH games.

imo weird post bro,go play w/e u feel like playing and u have an edge.
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      My real question is what game is the best to build profit from such a small bankroll, because when I started I had 300+ dollars in
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      id say play SNG's cuz there are more fish imo