Hey guys! :)

• Lovesterr
      Lovesterr
      Basic
      My name is Aaron, I'm 18 years old and currently studying exercise and fitness at college in England.

I've just recently started to play poker, at first playing on Facebook just to get used to the ins and outs the slowly making my way into real money, I don't play cash games at all, is that a bad thing? I usually love to play in multi-table tournaments.

I currently play at PartyPoker, I was playing at FullTiltPoker until it corrupted my Laptop twice, also I'd love to be able to start playing in live play tournaments.

Anyone got any tips on how I can start out on live play multi-table tournamets?

Thankyou very much for reading and hope everyone is doing ok. :)
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey there Aaron and welcome to the community,

It's certainly not a bad thing not playing cash games as you should play the game that you enjoy the most, just be aware though that with MTTs you should have at least 100 BIs (But-Ins) for your current level of play unless you are playing freerolls in which case the following article may be of some help to you:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/mtt/1558/1

I've not actually played in a live MTT yet, although that will change in August :) , so i don't have any advice for playing your first live MTT but i'm sure one of our knowledgeable members will be able to help you out.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Lovesterr
      Lovesterr
      Basic
      Thank you very much Steve! :)