No analysis or information coming out

• MexiBrown
      MexiBrown
      Bronze
      I cant seem to get any information. As far as I know the database is set up and the autoimport is working. A funny thing happened as the programme said it imported a number of hands and then that number was down to 0.

In setup and getting started guide there is a 'tournment' tab at the top, and I dont have that. I only play tournament so i figure it might be related.

The latest debug output is as follows:
      .NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3603
      RAM: 2GB
      Processors: 2
      CPU: x86 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 2: 0/32/2, 2611

Software version: 0.69

(10) 17:51:16.78 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Documents and Settings\Myprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) 18:18:42.48 -- , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      (10) at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh)

I'd love some help.

Cheers
  • 5 replies
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

You have to use the latest Elephant version in order to import SNG hands. The needed version is 0.85 and you can find it on our Elephant Developer Blog or on the Elephant download page.

Ciao
      Michael
    • MexiBrown
      MexiBrown
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thanks for that.

I have downloaded and I seem to have the tournament facility now which is great, but I still dont have any statistics. It says I dont have enough tournaments but I imported around 90 txt files into the folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\Myprofile\My Documents\ElephantHH

Most of the files are from Everest. How many tournaments do I have to play to start showing numbers?. Does it only work for Sngo? how about tournaments? eg satellites or the sunday quarter million?

Cheers
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

Everest SNGs are not supported yet: As stated on the Elephant download page, we are currently only supporting SNG on PartyPoker, PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker. We will increase the SNG support on other platforms, starting with iPoker.

Please see our Elephant Developer Blog for further info - we will post updates on the current work items and plans there.

Ciao
      Michael
    • Anomal
      Anomal
      Global
      Hi,

Does that mean the software won't show any Today's performance from Everest poker as well?
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi Anomal,

the Today's Performance for Everest cash games will be calculated.

Cheers,
      L