This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Only one table opened?

• KidPokerPoga
      KidPokerPoga
      Bronze
      Hi guys. I have a question: if I`m a tournament player(I mean I am good at MTT and SnG and not at cash games), is is good if I play at only one table at a time? I mean, I think that playing at multi-tables makes you weaker on your game, and it is better only at cash games..Because, I thing that is not good to play multi-table in tournaments, because you can`t concentrate enough and to get the better place that you can. My question is: if I am a player that plays at only one table at a time, and only SnG (and sometimes MTT too, when I have time) can I make profit in time? I mean I think that it is better to play at only one table at a time and concentrate on the tournament you play in and maybe take 1-3 place, than concentrate on 3-4 tables and take maybe 7-10 place on that tournaments, because you play too many in the same time. But I also want to see your opinion.
  • 1 reply
    • KidPokerPoga
      KidPokerPoga
      Bronze
      and other thing...I think that playing at 4+ tables at the same time is not playing real poker, because in that situation you play like a machine...just make decisions without thinking very much. That`s why I like playing at only 1 table at a time, when you can concentrate 100% on that table(tournament in case) and study the other players, how they act, what are theyr weekness, etc. But I want to know for you guys: can you be a 1table at a time player on SnG`s and MTT and still make some good cash/month, or the only solution to make good money is to play like a machine with 4-6 or maybe 12 tables at the same time, and dont even know very well what you are playing, but still geting money?