Only one table opened?

• KidPokerPoga
      KidPokerPoga
      Bronze
      Hi guys. I have a question: if I`m a tournament player(I mean I am good at MTT and SnG and not at cash games), is is good if I play at only one table at a time? I mean, I think that playing at multi-tables makes you weaker on your game, and it is better only at cash games..Because, I thing that is not good to play multi-table in tournaments, because you can`t concentrate enough and to get the better place that you can. My question is: if I am a player that plays at only one table at a time, and only SnG (and sometimes MTT too, when I have time) can I make profit in time? I mean I think that it is better to play at only one table at a time and concentrate on the tournament you play in and maybe take 1-3 place, than concentrate on 3-4 tables and take maybe 7-10 place on that tournaments, because you play too many in the same time. But I also want to see your opinion.
  • 1 reply
    • KidPokerPoga
      KidPokerPoga
      Bronze
      and other thing...I think that playing at 4+ tables at the same time is not playing real poker, because in that situation you play like a machine...just make decisions without thinking very much. That`s why I like playing at only 1 table at a time, when you can concentrate 100% on that table(tournament in case) and study the other players, how they act, what are theyr weekness, etc. But I want to know for you guys: can you be a 1table at a time player on SnG`s and MTT and still make some good cash/month, or the only solution to make good money is to play like a machine with 4-6 or maybe 12 tables at the same time, and dont even know very well what you are playing, but still geting money?