Strategy points

• danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Could some please explain to me about PokerStrategy points please, i understand you get them for playing poker, but is that only for the poker room in which i signed up for through this website or does it count for any poker rooms that i use and update on my profile page?
  • 7 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      You will receive SP for playing on any account that is tracked through PokerStrategy.com :)

If you want to find out more about our SP system, you should check out our website

Hadi
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      I'm sure i read somewhere on this forum that pokerstars points are only tracked if you sign up with them through pokerstrategy is this correct? If so are there any other ways to earn points because i only have 888 poker and traffic is so low there and i want to unlock some more content, thanks
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      You can pick any one of the poker rooms (one where you don't already have an account), follow the download and registration instructions through PokerStrategy and you will be receiving Strategypoints when you play there.

The only other way I know of is to open a Moneybookers account through Pokerstrategy (provided you don't already have one). You'll get 100 Strategypoints which will make you a silver member for 6 weeks and you can then spend the rest of the summer digesting the abundance of silver-level articles and videos, and maybe have a few of hands valuated if you're nice.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/moneybookers/instructions
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Much thanks for the infomation didnt know about this offer, have now signed up not quite sure how long i must wait for the 100points to come through? but am looking foward to call the silver content :D
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

to explain in more detail: The only normal way to accumulate StrategyPoints is by playing on an account that was created using our download instructions, regardless of the platform.

Hadi
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info hadi i think i will continue to play at 888 to help with learning my way up to nl10 im making a profit at 888 nl2 but nl10 at pokerstars i get destroyed so i think i will just work my way up on 888 to nl5 and see if i can get some more experince and learn a few things.

Also when does the 100 points for signing upto moneybookers come into my account? As i would really love to tune into gerv's coaching tonight which is for silver only.

Thanks daniel
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I'm afraid that won't be possible :( It takes up to 48h for the points to be registered on your account.

Hadi