Withdrawal problems with Full Tilt Poker?, Grrr

• dappa44444
      dappa44444
      Bronze
      Withdrawal problems with FTP       
      Please can somebody, anyone, help me out with further infomation.

Basically, I signed up with FTP, got my $50 no deposit bonus. I then went on to win $30, giving me $80 total..

I wanted to withdraw, but realised that there is a minimum of $50 withdrawal. So I registered my Visa, and made a deposit of $21, this gave me $101 in my FTP account.

I know that I cant withdraw the $50 bonus until certain criteria is met, but I have been told in email by FTP themselves that anything in excess of the bonus I can withdraw.

Every timemI try to withdraw the $50, while keeping the €50 bonus in the account, it gets declined.

They send me countless copy and paste emails, saying I I need to deposit first first before I can withdraw, but I have already succesfully deposited, yet with the same card, they wont let me withdraw onto... Am i missing something?, or are they in the wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help, am so frustrated with the situation and the support.
  • 9 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey dappa44444,

Please do not open multi threads about the same topic.
      We have split up our forums into topics/rooms for your convenience so please take advantage of this.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I've deleted one of the threads and moved the one from general discussion to where it belongs. You need to collect 100 Full tilt points before you can make a withdrawal.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • dappa44444
      dappa44444
      Bronze
      Sorry about the double post, wasnt sure of the best place to post it, lesson learnt.

I have to make 1000FTP points just to make any withdrawal?, seems a bit extreme, I understand if it was for the bonus ammount I was trying to withdraw, but its not, its the extra money I have won on top.

I made sure to ask this before I started playing, and they sent this to me

"A $50 bonus has been credited to your Full Tilt Poker account when you signed up through our affiliate. Please be note that you can withdraw your bonus funds of $50 after you meet the withdrawal requirements according to your affiliate deal.

As such, before you meet the withdrawal requirements, you will be able to withdraw the remaining account balance besides the $50 bonus. For instance, if you have $110 balance in your Full Tilt Poker account, then you will be able to withdraw up to $60"

So surely I should be able to withdraw the extra $50 I have made on top?, No?
    • TijsMichiel
      TijsMichiel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

I've deleted one of the threads and moved the one from general discussion to where it belongs. You need to collect 100 Full tilt points before you can make a withdrawal.

Best regards,

Primzi
      I think he need 1000 FTP's to withdraw the 50$ capital received from PokerStrategy, and if want to withdraw the extra cash over the 50$ from starting, he needs to make an deposit and get 100 FTP's.
      Please correct me if i'm wrong :)
    • dappa44444
      dappa44444
      Bronze
      Can anybody confirm this?
    • dappa44444
      dappa44444
      Bronze
      I recieved this message from Marco in the help section.

Before to cash out any money with Full Tilt Poker you need to reach 100 Full Tilt Points (Not Strategy Points). Afterwards you will be able to withdraw your bonus.

In case of doubts or further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
      Marco

dappa44444,
      08.07.10 11:11: Only 100points?, or is it 1000?, so if I reach 100 i can withdraw everything?, or just the extra ammount on I make on top of the bonus $50?

Marco,
      08.07.10 13:10: Dear dappa44444,

I confirm you 100 Full Tilt Points. You are also entitled to withdraw everything.

In case of doubts or further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
      Marco

--------------------------------------------------

Seems to be a little confusion, dont know what to believe, lol. I hope its only 100.
    • dappa44444
      dappa44444
      Bronze
      I played a few hands in happy hour, made about 6-7 FTP, Im now on 74FTP, does happy hour FTP still count?, or just half of it?.

Thanks
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dappa44444
      does happy hour FTP still count?
      Thanks
      no
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by taavi1337
      Originally posted by dappa44444
      does happy hour FTP still count?
      Thanks
      no
      As taavi1337 said, the bonus points don't count, only the base points (ie half the total FTPs you earn during a double point happy hour).