Ongame Network $30.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 792507
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $30.75
      BTN: $22.00
      SB: $20.31
      BB: $24.92

Pre Flop: ($0.45) Hero is CO with A :spade: K :diamond:
      Hero raises to $1.20, BTN calls $1.20, SB calls $1.05, BB calls $0.90

Flop: ($4.80) 9 :spade: 2 :spade: 8 :spade: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $3.60, BTN calls $3.60, SB calls $3.60, BB folds

Turn: ($15.60) J :diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $25.95, BTN folds, SB calls $15.51 all in

River: ($46.62) 2 :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)

villian 1 (BTN) is 76/34/3.3 after 162 hands.
      villian 2 (SB) is 66/25/2.1 after 237 hands.

So I played that hand vs two huge fish. They might have everything there weak pairs,sets, draws weaker than mine. On flop I have nut flush draw+ overcards and I am ready to put my hole stack in the middle here. I got 2 calls. It might be some pairs,draws, etc,sets, two pairs probably two (that's really huge fish)
      Now how would you play turn??
      Bet/fold is not an option cause I have to call anyway. Check/call the same. Pot is quite huge. Check/fold turn??:mad:
  • 3 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      After jack you are just behind those fishes.

You are in the middle play vs 2 fishes on turn. I think that i would give up this hand and i would play check call here. Just no hand we are ahead and just to many we are behind.
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Originally posted by Alan883
      After jack you are just behind those fishes.

You are in the middle play vs 2 fishes on turn. I think that i would give up this hand and i would play check call here. Just no hand we are ahead and just to many we are behind.
      They were both half -stack (or better 70bb stacks) so the SPR sucks there cause both of the fish have only potsize bet left and that sucks. Still I might have some fold equity (yes they are both huge fish but maybe they are capable of fold theirs bottom pairs). Versus their stacks I am commited anyway. Now I think that maybe check/shove flop would be better line cause I am not affraid of giving free card here if they check behind cause I don't have made hand and only semi-strong draw. As played after I cbet and both fish call the SPR sucks so I can't really play that way.
    • MiiWiin
      MiiWiin
      I dont like it.

You have Ahigh...this is nothing in this Spot. So youre bet(s) is/are a (semi-)bluff. "Dont bluff the fish"!

He calls here no worser hand, I like check on the flop and drawing to the nuts. Of course it is obviously if you hit on the turn, but big fish will pay you out with every spade. ;)