italian player adventures 'triplotunz'

• triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      hi everybody!!
      i open a new thread today in the session PokerStrategy.com Forum » PokerStrategy.com Boards » Beginners Questions » italian enginerr student ask help to become a better player.
      so the general informations about me are already there and i will not repeat the same things.

in this blog i will update all my results stats, post hands ecc. because i need all aldvices and help from all you guys!!
      probably this will be a blog like millions same..but it's been time that i wanted something like that and now it's time to go on.

i play online pokerstars.it hu, stngo and mtt low blind
      and live with friends cash game 0.10/0.20$(but this blog is especially for online of course)

please help me with any advice,critics,links to other pages,videos everything you guys think could help me to a better level of play!!
      thank you
      stay tuned

triplotunz

of course, my BR this morning was 236$..
  • 17 replies
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      12 hu turbo 2$ won 9/12
      +2$ from fpp freeroll

new BR 247

stay tuned
      triplotunz
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      hi there
      no online yesterday night but a cash game SH with friends.
      i know that i play live totally out of BR and taht's why i'm writing it, so you can give me some advices.
      we play 0.10/0.20 $ but with straddle 80% of the hands, i start with 30$, after a big pot lost in bluff i was 5$. i rebuy for 20$ more and then i start winnings some big hands like two small pair against overpair, overpair against top pair and then the last hand of the session at 4am i double up with AA on a flop A56 against an insane bluff from oppo.
      i finish the session with 197$ in front of me, so +147!

i'm writing all this things because i want to know what you guys think about that, if it's nosense to win one night the amount of money that is my online BR.i think so.
      i play live with friends generally twice per week, from january to may i lose something like 200$, in june i won 335$ and this month i'm +137..
      probably is foolish to play so high(obv for me!) with friends and maybe i'll be better to play online, but i think that you guys know how better and funnier is playing live with cards,fiches ecc..

my question is:do you think that i have to quit this game(live friends) and concentrate online trying to build a good bankroll? or i have to add this $won live to my online bankroll so i can exemple level up right now from 3$stngo to 5$??

online i play stngo turbo 9-max multitabling 10-12x
      now i play 3$ stngo

BR online:always 247
      i won't play a lot next few days because i have uni exam on monday..

please tell me what you think,everything you think
      ty

stay tuned

fish triplotunz
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      today 27 sits 3$turbo in 2 sessions
      11/27 itm
      1 1st
      3 2nd
      7 3rd
      play pretty bad in push or fold situations i guess, i have to rewatch tha hands and try to undestand what i do so wrong.pretty unlucky also
      +1,5$ fpp freeroll

NEW BR 233$

stay tuned
      fish triplotunz
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      ready for another night of cash game..
    • DecanoXo
      DecanoXo
      Bronze
      IMO I think it's very non-sense to play so much in live cashes in relation of your online bankroll. After that If you are in such rush I don't think you gonna miss next ones:)
      Just two words: DISCIPLINE and BANKROLL..you'll never gone broke..
      Ryan
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      @decanoXo

yeah you are probably right..i have to stop play so high(for my br) in live cashes
      and concentrate on stngos online to make a rapid level up at least to 5$ stngos

@everyboy

tonight i play as always 0.10/0.20$ cash game 6-max live
      i buy-in for 30$ i play pretty well and solid, double up with 99 flop 962.

then happened this hand when we were 5 handed

utg(40$) open 0.80$
      utg + 1 call
      hero(50$) JhTh raise 2.40$
      sm f
      bb f
      utg call1.60$more
      utg+1 call 1.60$more

lot of history with utg, good player, aggressive but sense, with a good hand play aggressively flop and turn, moves all in lot of time at the river overbetting the pot with the nut and with air.

flop(8.40$) AhKc6s
      utg bet 1.60$
      utg+1 fold
      hero raise 4.90$
      utg raise 13$
      hero flatta call 8.10$ more

turn(34.40$)9c
      utg(25$) checks
      hero(35$) bet 18$

utg think infinite and more then move all in
      hero call more or less 6$ more(committed....................)
      utg shows AToff

we play for 2 river
      hero didn't hit the queen

utg win the pot(84.20$)
      nh.........................................
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      last two sessions of live cash game 6-handed 0.10/0.20$
      -20$
      -27$
      uni exam tomorrow,but then next week i'm gonna play a lot of online poker
      so i'm gonna post hands and stats about my future sessions of online game.

online BR 238$

stay tuned
      triplotunz

ps:which famous pro is going to reach the final table WSOP main event??
      i bet on Allen Cunningham and jason mercier and phil galfond..
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      utg(40$) open 0.80$ utg + 1 call hero(50$) JhTh raise 2.40$ sm f bb f utg call1.60$more utg+1 call 1.60$more lot of history with utg, good player, aggressive but sense, with a good hand play aggressively flop and turn, moves all in lot of time at the river overbetting the pot with the nut and with air. flop(8.40$) AhKc6s utg bet 1.60$ utg+1 fold hero raise 4.90$ utg raise 13$ hero flatta call 8.10$ more turn(34.40$)9c utg(25$) checks hero(35$) bet 18$ utg think infinite and more then move all in hero call more or less 6$ more(committed....................) utg shows AToff we play for 2 river hero didn't hit the queen utg win the pot(84.20$)

this is really, really awful play - no way that you should raise after that flop. The raise after the turn is terrifying me... :f_eek:
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      i call the flop just to semibluff the turn if i catch a heart or obv a queen..but the check from oppo let me suppose he could have an Ace no kicker..and with a big bet(almost his all money) he could easily fold..
      i made this move of course because of all the history i had with tha player..

anyway, i think you are pretty right just 90% of the time..and no problem to tell me that this was a nonsense play, i post this hand of course to know what not to do next time!
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      calling reraise with gutshot?what did you think?to hit a Q?
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      i just flat the flop to bluff turn if i see weakness..
      i only think that my move could easily made oppo fold AT

but i accept all you are telling me of course..
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      even with that obnoxious semi-bluff you should have folded to the re-raise of the villain after the flop - as the villain really showed some strengh by re-raising he was literally shouting "I've got a big ace" straight in your face...
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      yep..definitely was the right move..
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      one big uni exam is gone!!
      starting now wild multitabling..
      br 238$
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      45 sits in 2 and 1/2 hour (3$buy-in 9-handed)
      new br 260$
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      15 sits more
      -17$
      br 254$
    • triplotunz
      triplotunz
      Basic
      of course was -7 the last session..
      br 253$