UTG+1: $14.74
      CO: $10.57
      Button: $10
      SB: $13.41
      BB: $10
      UTG: $13.53

Dealt to Button T:spade: T:club:

(3 folds), Button raises to $.30, (1 folds), BB calls $.20

Flop: ($.65) 4:heart: J:club: 7:diamond: (2 Players)
      BB bets $.65, Button calls $.65

Turn: ($1.95) 7:heart: (2 Players)
      BB bets $.30, Button calls $.30

River: ($2.55) 3:club: (2 Players)
      BB bets $.30, Button calls $.30

BB Showed J:diamond: K:diamond:
      Button Mucks T:spade: T:club:
      BB wins $2.94

Would u call this donk? Villain 25/23/1,6 130 hands. Donk bet 66% but sample is only 3.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

It still shows a tendency to donkbet even if it's only a small sample, and since this board looks like it usually misses us a lot this is a decent spot for donkers to steal the initiative in a blind battle. Given that I'd also usually call one bet and see what happens the first time around.

Once he starts betting small it's tough since his stats look decent so far I wouldn't have expected that, so I'd adjust thinking he's way worse at poker than I thought. Knowing that he could still have overcards or some random draw and be blockbetting it but our hand isn't really strong enough to raise for value without further reads, so I'd also call down the first time and see what the hell is going on, I think you'll catch enough random overcards/pocket pairs to make folding a bad play.

Take a note on his weird/awful line with TP2K and keep it in my mind when you construct his ranges in the future.

Hope it helps.