$4.70
      CO:
      $4.20
      BU (Hero):
      $5.00
      SB:
      $12.72

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, Q.
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0.05, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.25, SB calls $0.23, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.8) 2, 9, 7 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.45, SB calls $0.45, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($1.7) 2 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.22, SB calls $1.22.

River: ($4.14) 7 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

This is standart? hows my turn bet size
  • 3 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

You should usually refer to flushdraws as FD(s) instead of FL draw, everybody will think Fixed Limit when they read FL and get confused, I know I did.

I'd bet around $0.55 on the flop so that it doesn't look too cheap and people still fold to it when they have nothing, also builds a slightly bigger pot for our big draw in position.

As played I think the turn bet is fine, if we get check/raised there we're stone-cold dead against most players so it's not likely we'd be sad to get raised off our flushdraw, it'd save us money actually. Also notice we usually don't have that much fold equity, everything that called the flop will probably call again on that turn. Yet we want to bet enough to build the pot so that we can shove the river against random 9x/TT type hands when we hit, so ~$1.1-1.2 fits fine if you bet.

Hope it helps.
    • xero100
      xero100
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tamairlarace
      If we get check/raised there we're stone-cold dead against most players so it's not likely we'd be sad to get raised off our flushdraw, it'd save us money actually.
      Hope it helps.
      sorry for my "FL" in notes Im writing like that :f_biggrin:
      so you think if I get Raised on turn I have to give up even If have two ovarcards and flushdraw?

Thanks in advance.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

You should count your outs against a specific range, since they have to be real outs against hands your opponent can likely have.

In that spot the truth of the matter is, if he's doing that with some random flushdraw/combodraw you're likely behind already, and if he's not, since people won't usually go nuts all of a sudden with just one pair hands, you'll be up against trips without your overcard "outs" or drawing stone dead against a boat. Even if he's indeed spazzing out with a single pair sometimes, you're still not ahead of that and not getting good enough odds to warrant going broke against his overall range, none of which you beat presently.

Hope it helps.