Running in circles, please advice

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hello guys!
      I found myself in a situation where it really feels like I am running in never ending circle.
      I just feel that I cannot move from dead point.
      I play SSS nl30 on bet24(OnGame).
      I know this sounds really stupid but it doesnt matter how good I play I somehow always end up around 200$ mark.
      I came to 280 2x within 6 days but faced downswing with a series of bad beats and tilt decisions where I fall right back to 200.
      I realise I have tons of space for improvement.
      So I study really hard this days.Re-read whole bronze and silver article session.
      Watched some videos, began to use stats.
      I personally feel improvement in my game, in my steals and also in my observations and experiance during the game.
      Climed to 230 yesterday and today I studied like 4h and play only 1h( after watching football).
      Lose coinflip with KK against AK, and played really good thru 95% of the session where I stole some blinds, double up couple of times and than bum.
      Series of funny hands again:

AKs vs A2s .. lose
      AJ vs J4..... lose
      AJ vs AA..really bad decision and me on tilt

So I end up -14$ and again fall to 215.
      I think I am getting alergic to 200 number .

Really feels like I am running in circles here and dont know how to get out .
      Idea came to my mind to withdraw whenever I reach mark over 230 since I am pretty much sure that I will have to start from 200 again anyways.

I know that money itself shouldnt matter and what matters most are experiances, good decisions and study the game.
      And in a same way I cannot force myself to be congruent with that belief.
      I am pretty desperate and dont know what to think or do.Only idea which comes to my mind is to take money and run away from OnGame as far sa I can.

So my quesition is, did you experianced something like that?
      How did you solved it?
      What do you tihnk about this mental state I am in and how to deal with it ?

Regards
  • 5 replies
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by Sinnology

AKs vs A2s .. lose
      AJ vs J4..... lose
      AJ vs AA..really bad decision and me on tilt

What do you tihnk about this mental state I am in and how to deal with it ?

Regards
      read some psychology articles/books,the poker mindset is good for that
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      I ve read some of those, but good idea is to re-read them and read some new.
      Thx for remind me on that.
      Cheers
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Here are my stats, in case you notice something on them that I dont, but can be reduced :
      And yeah I used to run on PT3, but my trial expired, I have about 20k hands there, and been using this HEM for 5days or so, thats why I have so small number of hands.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • allwind
      allwind
      Basic
      Cash out those 30 bucks a couple of times. Get like 100$ in your pocket. It will feel good. It will make your mental stronger for moving up in stakes.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      mate its just 3k hands,play solid 10k hands and then check ur results,dont count a weeks profit,it's pointless.

my 2c