Can someone tell me what to do? i can't win on NL2

• JaneBibu
      JaneBibu
      Bronze
      i only played about 3k hands, but i kept on losing >_<
      can someone tell me what am i doing wrong?
      and can someone show me my leaks? >_<

and what should i do against a 3Bet?
      people 3bet me all the time,
      They 3Bet me preflop, and according to bss strategy i could only play AA-KK >_<

They 3Bet me on the flop. leaving me not knowing what to do..
      please help me to improve my game >_<
  • 4 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Its just hard to say. Maybe it is just sort of variance.

For the beggining i think you should post your tricky hands to forum so the other players and judges will discuss them with you and tell you exactly what was going on in particular hand.

My first impression is that you have leaks in knowing how strong is your hand and what your opponents should have. This is just because your very high fold to flop cbet and very high flop cbet.

So i think you should reread articles, specially those about flop play cbets etc and i think the most important thing is that you start to post hands on the forum.

Here is also link to the thread that might be perfect for you to evaluate your hands:
      Basic BSS Hand Evaluation Thread
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      your down less than 2BI over a 3k sample?

play more hands... maybe once u get to 10k hands u can look at stats to see how your going...
    • JaneBibu
      JaneBibu
      Bronze
      Alan883: Yes, i think thats one of my biggest leak too... i never know how strong my hand, unless it is the nuts..

hands that i lose most is hands that no one has initiative, when i flop a TP no kicker, i just assume that they might have a better kicker than mine or even sets when i have TPTK.

how much should my flop Cbet be?
      and how much should my Fold to flop Cbet be?

i know 3k hands is not enough but im just trying to find what am i doing wrong.

Thankyuo guys so much
      will update with u guys later~
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      The percentage is not so important. Better to focus ion really important things. Try just to study bronze articles about this and understand how to react in different spots on flop.

Try to understand when is time for pot control/pot protection.

I think that for now all u need is not just read, but UNDERSTAND bronze articles. With understanding of those i think u will beat NL2 easily.

Be aware so called bed beats. Many threads are around of people with low statuses and they complain that sites are rigged that they have no luck that to many people are bad players and they cannot play. With understanding bronze articles i am sure u are going to understand that poker is not against you and that you have to loose some hands. U are going to understand also that your graph doesn't really show your leaks because it is maybe caused just baconer of variance.

Just try to study study and study and of course don't forget about posting your hands if you have any doubts about your play(even if u win hand this not necessarily mean that u played well it).

IOf course i wish u all good luck at the tables.