$3.51
      BB:
      $2.15
      UTG1:
      $2.22

Position
      SB

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, J.
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, 2 folds, SB calls $0.09, 2 folds, UTG1 folds.

Flop: ($0.24) 4, 9, 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.11, Hero calls $0.11.

Turn: ($0.46) Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.46) 5 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.22, SB calls $0.22.

Final Pot: $0.9.

Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of jacks(Js Jd).
      SB shows a pair of queens(Ks Qh).

SB wins with a pair of queens(Ks Qh).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The donkbet made me belive he has Ax with the A de :spade: so i decided to just call on the flop.The turn is a bad card for me so check behind I think it's ok but on the river I putted him on a busted flush draw and I think I can get a call from A9,A7.

I think the corect play is to raise on the flop but is it +EV to bet on the river? I think so.
  • 2 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      The only thing i'd say is to raise him on the flop, you have no reason to think you're behind at this point and raising him may push him off his flush draw, or get more value out of his TPTK or something :)
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Wriggers
      The only thing i'd say is to raise him on the flop, you have no reason to think you're behind at this point and raising him may push him off his flush draw, or get more value out of his TPTK or something :)
      Sounds a lot better than calling except for the bolded part. It's sad for us if he donk/folds a flushdraw, we'd much rather have him donk/call with incorrect odds so we can get value out of that as well.

As played I don't think the turn is such a bad card, it's hard for him to have Qx in that spot unless he has two broadways with a spade. Most players won't fold 9x to another bet and they certainly won't fold a big spade either, so I'd bet again for value and probably fold to a check/shove unless i have reasons to believe he's spazzy.

As played on the river you made the valuebet that you could have made on the turn, except he can't call it anymore with his flushdraws so there is less value in it, it's still good tho.

Hope it helps.