The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $38.71
      BTN: $34.76
      SB: $22.50
      BB: $75.55
      UTG: $35.64

Pre Flop: ($0.45) Hero is CO with 6 :heart: 5 :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.20, BTN calls $1.20, SB calls $1.05, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.90) T :heart: 8 :club: 3 :heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.92, BTN calls $2.92, SB calls $2.92

Turn: ($12.66) 5 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $8.00, SB calls $8, Hero calls $8

River: ($36.66) 7 :club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

Villian 1(SB) is 22/9/1.5 after 257 hands
      Villian 2 (BTN) is 23/18/2.6 after 168 hands
      I am OOP with decent hand but not good either. It's just semi-strong draw. How would you play turn?? I thought it is better to try to hit my out so I wanted to check call here
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I really really like to bet Flop like u did because when then i hit my flush my hand is so profitable.

Here you play in sandwich what we never like. I think this fold or call is close on Turn but i think we are not the only ones with draw here. Because we expect of button decent play there is not many implied odds.

I think that with nice Turn fold we could make our life much much easier.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think it's fine to check the turn, once you get called in two spots you're quite unlikely to have enough for equity to make bet/calling there the best play. Getting ~3.5:1 it's an fine overcall with your combo hand.

It doesn't happen often but I really wish SB had a bit more money, so we could jam that turn on BU. I think BU has something like Tx very often and that he'll have to dump it if we jam on him at that point. Since the fishy SB could very well have a worse draw and/or unexpectedly fold something, and we still have lots of outs if he happens to be ahead, I think it's a viable play to try and take the more aggressive line. As played tho SB is pretty much always going to call it off and it's easier for BU not to fold Tx because of how little money he has to risk against the fishy SB behind.

Hope it helps.