Slow Tables

• 14 replies
    • jessicalg
      jessicalg
      Bronze
      There was an update that seemed to create a lag in the tables. This has been fxed now AFAIK.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      It really looks like that the whole network is having some connection problems since yesterday. We have forwarded the issue already to the room and hope that it will be fixed soon.

Hannes
    • evilbob
      evilbob
      Basic
      Stll not fixed, its as bad as ever
    • tzeus
      tzeus
      Bronze
      Now all the tables have been shut down...
    • evilbob
      evilbob
      Basic
      im still playing and it has improved a bit
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I'm staring at my screen for 8 minutes now and nothing works^^ iPoker owes me 76 GBP if it doesn't start to work soon :f_mad:
    • evilbob
      evilbob
      Basic
      Cant even log in now, anybody recomend a different site that isnt i-poker?
    • mrauter
      mrauter
      Bronze
      I can`t play since yesterday, due to lags.

Tried to play today, but it was freezing like any 2 minutes.

I will be glad if someone post here when it becomes playable again.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      the problem is that tables are super loose, because the most grinders simply dont play these days... I'd love to play even if I have to wait 20 secs for every move! It still would be massively +EV :s_evil:

but now; just seeing tables being closed one by one - only 3 left now; one with my Aces against super aggro fish... 45.5 gbp in the middle, 31.25 left behind on turn.. fml

edit: all tables closed now... 850$ missing - standard? :f_confused:
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Hi Mr. whatever the hell your real name is,

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.

Our poker network experienced an outage this afternoon. This affected all players and we are in the process of reconciling funds back to all accounts.

Please accept our apologies for this, but we will endeavor to get this fixed as quickly as possible. Please note that this process is automatic, so there's no need to let us know what games you were playing in. The network will review how much you were affected, including table position and then refund accordingly.

Thanks for your patience.

If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help

Kind Regards,
      Stephen Moffatt
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Please note that this process is automatic, so there's no need to let us know what games you were playing in. The network will review how much you were affected, including table position and then refund accordingly.
      let me not believe :f_mad:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      fml^2. . finally royal flush after 15months.. obv got frozen on showdown :f_biggrin:

• Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Update on everyone's missing money. The refunds can take up to 24 hours according to the support. Also they are very sorry for the inconvenience and secretly laugh their heads off at our misfortune.

Also, according to live chat, if you were in a tournament that was interrupted due to server problems, you will be refunded according to your chip count. I was in the money when 3 of my SnG tables were just closed in the middle of a hand, and I was chip leader in two of them, so if that's true it's good news for me. As good as it gets with regards to the nerve wreckage that iPoker rained down on my head for the past 24 hours...

We really need a big iPoker complaint thread, this issue is spread over like 4 threads already.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      We really need a big iPoker complaint thread, this issue is spread over like 4 threads already.
      as you wish ;)
      --------------

hey guys;

I created a new thread in General discussion to keep all info together. This thread is closed, so please share your thoughts here: iPoker server problems

Thank you!