New Update

• tcs35

What does everyone think of the new update? I personally like the new waiting lists and the badges seem pretty cool if you want to show off your achievements.

Although I am having a bit of problem with my custom theme and my table scan program. Hopefully patches will be released soon by those third party programs.
  • 8 replies
    • Shinersen
      i love the new waiting lists :X now i need to put me on just one waiting list
    • iamblueandurmine
      Cant tell you that much about it as the Ft website is down for me right now, but there is a change to the table layout, noticeably the iron chip has been replaced with a T, for 'true poker player'. The waiting list format has been revamped and so far im very impressed, for mass multitablers it is a dream. It adds you to every table on the limit then gives you a preview of the table when a seat becomes available and you can choose to continue looking, take the seat or stop looking altogether.

There is probably more but i cant get on the website to check it out right now, looks good so far though!
    • Skyscrapers
      iron man chip is still there, the T - true poker player badge is added and i don't know what this mean but i turned it off anyway.

also i see there is one new avatar - female ninja
    • elmntdark
      Is there an actual changelog i could read for this update?
      And what is changed about the waiting lists?
    • Jafreiteris
      new avartar are also added, i think there are two even.
    • poldinhoo
      why am I true poker player??...what is that??
    • taavi1337
      This update sucks. Nobody cares about the badges (INSTANTLY hid them all and changed back to old note markers). The worst thing is that now it doesnt show how many players are in the waiting list for each table, you have to look it up manually.

edit: I'm only 4tabling and table select carefully, so the new 'system' is useless for me, rather disturbing
    • drawback
      with a new update comes a new server breakdowns :/