PokerStrategy Country Ranking

• Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      The PokerStrategy Country Ranking:
      The Country Ranking is determined by the results of the Country Top Ten freerolls on Titan Poker which take place every two weeks. The top ten players of each of our languages who generated the most rake on Titan Poker within the last two weeks before the freerolls participate in these freerolls. The 10 Country Top Ten Freerolls from the 19th of August on count for the ranking. That means 4 freerolls have been played already and our site is ranked: 9th! :(

For a detailed ranking, please have a look at this news:
      PokerStrategy Country Ranking

Come on, guys! Let's overtake all of the other languages in the next 6 freerolls! I expect that the 10 players who qualify for the English PokerStrategy site register for the tournaments and represent our site as best they can!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
  • 9 replies
    • Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      Maybe that's because the German site has a lot more articles for example ;-)
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      Wow i contributed 100% of winnings for our english site :D .
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by debelinko
      Wow i contributed 100% of winnings for our english site :D .
      No offense to you at all, im happy you won so much :D

But how can the english part be so far behind other parts? Is it a lack of people that know us which means you have to promote/sponsor more? Or is it that you make bad players? (which I highly doubt).

I myself am a CB admins and I know you sponsored quite some money there, which makes me surprised to see that english part of the site is at place 9 while the CB community usually talks english and is quite big.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      That cannot be the problem because every language gets 10 seats for each freeroll which means the amount of people doesn't play a role. Maybe some people who qualify for the tournament don't play it for whatever reason. Any other ideas?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      The biggest problem is the variance which you should know how evil it can be. ;)
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      There has to be something wrong with these figures. I won the first of these freerolls, and my prize was $2,000, so the total of $1,000 for the English site is incorrect.

EDIT: but maybe that's because I'm from Australia? Or does English refer to English speaking?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Note to self: read better

Then I guess it's just unlucky because of the low amount of freerolls untill now.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi aciddrop!

Unfortunately only the freerolls from August 19th on count for this ranking. That's why your win didn't appear in the ranking. Too bad for us, but I hope that you win it again ;)

And English refers to English speaking!!! That means whether you are from England, Australia, South Africa or somewhere else doesn't matter. If you chose English as your preferred language on this site your freeroll successes count for our site.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Why are there so few Pokerstrategy Partypoker freerolls?

(or there are as much as Titan freerolls?)