Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $2,37
      Hero:
      $2

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.85 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:club: , J:club:
      MP2 raises to $0,06, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0,06, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0,15) K:club: , J:diamond: , 6:club: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0,1, Hero calls $0,10.

Turn: ($0,35) 8:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0,2, Hero raises to $0,60, MP2 raises to $2,21 (All-In), Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $1,55

I'm not sure about the hand. Raise 0,60 on the turn was just a missclick. I wanted to raise more. But not sure about that either.:D
  • 2 replies
    • edi9999
      edi9999
      Bronze
      I advice you not to call raises with speculative hands if you don't have played a minimum of 20k hands.

On the flop I think you can raise here cause you have a lot of fold equity as the player is cbetting.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Agreed. If you want to raise anywhere in the hand just raise the flop to like $0.50 and call a shove. Aggressive players will c-bet the flop with air a lot more often than they'll c-bet the turn with air, so by delaying your raise to the turn you lose a lot of fold equity because you're going up against a tighter range and you lose equity yourself because you only have one card to come to hit your draw instead of two.

Otherwise I'd just call twice and play the river in position, it's profitable even if you simply fold when you don't improve because of the odds he's giving you.

Hope it helps.