This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Lost 2 buy in to a bad player!

• bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      Tells about my oponent: He shoves alot preflop ... and he is full stack
      Nobody calls until i get AQ and call ... then 5 hands later i get QK and raise and he shoves again...

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      CO:
      $2.31

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.85 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:spade: , Q:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.08, CO raises to $2.31 (All-In), 3 folds, Hero calls $1.92 (All-In), CO gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Flop: ($4.03) 3:diamond: , 3:club: , 2:club:
      Turn: ($4.03) Q:spade:
      River: ($4.03) A:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.03

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (As Qh)
      CO shows a full-house, threes full of aces (Ac 3h)

CO wins with a full-house, threes full of aces (Ac 3h)

------------------------------------------------------------

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      BB:
      $4.2
      MP2:
      $3.67
      MP3:
      $1.11
      CO:
      $1.29

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.85 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , Q:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.10, BB raises to $4.20 (All-In), 3 folds, Hero calls $1.90 (All-In), BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Flop: ($4.06) 6:diamond: , 5:spade: , 2:heart:
      Turn: ($4.06) J:spade:
      River: ($4.06) 2:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.06

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Kh Qd)
      BB shows a full-house, jacks full of deuces (Jh Jd)

BB wins with a full-house, jacks full of deuces (Jh Jd)

-the second hand i was behind preflop but he shoving so much i couldnt know... is the call correct ? i mean i dont want to waste too many hands with such a bad player and take him out before anyone else....
      -Exept in this case he took me out 2 times and lost my money to another guy

is my thinking bad ? i mean ... the part to take him out before other guy takes him out

PS: How about when i got 88 99 or 10 10... do i fold these too ?
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Hand 1 is fine. Hand 2 he needs to be shoving around 30%. Might be a call if villian is really crazy. Although I would probably wait for a better spot -- BB might not be as loose here since it's allready a multiway pot and he is deep with MP2.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Hand 1 is fine. Hand 2 he needs to be shoving around 30%. Might be a call if villian is really crazy. Although I would probably wait for a better spot -- BB might not be as loose here since it's allready a multiway pot and he is deep with MP2.
      This :) 2nd hand isn't worth it, villain already proved with 1st hand that he's shoving any Ax hand which beat your KQ cold.

Hope it helps.