This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Server Malfunction = Account Discrepancy

• Arthibald1
      Arthibald1
      Bronze
      Hey Strategists,

I was multitabling SNGs at the time of the bet365 server malfunction today (roughly 3:30pm BST 08/07/10).

Upon checking my balance, it came up with a £13 discrepancy, corresponding to the $21 first place for a $5.5 6 man SNG.
      I came to the conclusion that a prize of this size was not credited to my account.

I have emailed bet365 customer services and eagerly await their reply!

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL PLAYERS CHECK THEIR BALANCES FOR MISTAKES, ESPECIALLY SNG MULTI-TABLERS.

I would be interested to know if anyone else suffered a similar error.

Cheers.
  • 3 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Been playing on Paddy Power, I was multitabling and registered for two more $11 SnG, but a few minutes ago they just disappeared from the lobby and according to my calculations they haven't been refunded. Really weird stuff going on at iPoker today...
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Oh, and just now the tournaments I was registered for suddenly start, apparently I don't even need the possibility to unregister in the meantime. And three tournaments where I was in top 3 (last 3 players) just got "closed due to technical problems". No refund, no prize money.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hey guys;

I created a new thread in General discussion to keep all info together. This thread is closed, so please share your thoughts here: iPoker server problems

Thank you!