Server Malfunction = Account Discrepancy

• Arthibald1
      Arthibald1
      Bronze
      Hey Strategists,

I was multitabling SNGs at the time of the bet365 server malfunction today (roughly 3:30pm BST 08/07/10).

Upon checking my balance, it came up with a £13 discrepancy, corresponding to the $21 first place for a $5.5 6 man SNG.
      I came to the conclusion that a prize of this size was not credited to my account.

I have emailed bet365 customer services and eagerly await their reply!

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL PLAYERS CHECK THEIR BALANCES FOR MISTAKES, ESPECIALLY SNG MULTI-TABLERS.

I would be interested to know if anyone else suffered a similar error.

Cheers.
  • 3 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Been playing on Paddy Power, I was multitabling and registered for two more $11 SnG, but a few minutes ago they just disappeared from the lobby and according to my calculations they haven't been refunded. Really weird stuff going on at iPoker today...
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Oh, and just now the tournaments I was registered for suddenly start, apparently I don't even need the possibility to unregister in the meantime. And three tournaments where I was in top 3 (last 3 players) just got "closed due to technical problems". No refund, no prize money.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hey guys;

I created a new thread in General discussion to keep all info together. This thread is closed, so please share your thoughts here: iPoker server problems

Thank you!